Elephant Face Mask - 2 Pack
- Our Elephant Face Mask is made from 50% Recycled Cotton and 50% Recycled Polyester, with Mother Earth in mind.
- Designed by artist Dana Veraldi.
- Pack includes 1 mask.
- Our non-medical masks can be worn for everyday protection.
- The two elastic bands are comfortable for your ears.
- Includes adjustable wire on the nose bridge.
- Reusable, machine-washable, hang dry or tumble dry low.
- Ethically made in Los Angeles with 100% recycled materials.
CLASSIC LONG SLEEVE
Our Classic Long Sleeve is a unisex cut that fits snug.
Our Classic style is a unisex cut that is slightly oversized.
Each Classic 2.0 style tee is made from 5 plastic water bottles and recycled cotton. Unisex fit.
Each Boxy style tee is made from 100% recycled cotton. This is a straight body fit that's cropped to hit at the hips, with a wider neck and slightly cropped sleeves.
We currently ship across the United States and Canada. The cost of shipping is a flat rate of $5 for all orders. When your order has shipped, we'll email you a tracking number. Since we ship daily from California, you can expect your package in 2-5 business days depending on your location.
(If you live outside of this area and would like to make a purchase, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see what can be arranged!)