- How can I tell what size I am?
For information on sizing, please consult our Size Guide:
Our Classic Style is a Unisex classic cut that is slightly oversized.
Classic 2.0 Style:
Each Classic Style 2.0 tee is made from 5 plastic water bottles and recycled cotton. Unisex fit.
Boxy Cropped Style:
Each Boxy Style tee is made from 100% recycled cotton. This is a straight body fit that’s cropped to hit at the hips, with a wider neck and slightly cropped sleeves.
Who are the shirts for?
- All of our shirts are unisex, perfect for anybody. We recently launched a kids line to help youth connect to wildlife from a young age.
- Are your clothes ethically made?
- Yes! Our tees are made in an ethical factory in South Los Angeles. It's important that you feel good about wearing our clothes, that's why we ensure they're ethically and sustainably made.
- Where are our tees made?
- Our tees are made from cotton waste fibers that are usually discarded yet we process them in a new way. The recycled fabric is 18/1 recycled cotton jersey meaning the yarn is thicker than most tees out there, with a soft-yet-coarse texture. Our shirts are preshrunk and garment washed after they're sewn for a vintage-soft feel. Tees are individually screen-printed by hand in Los Angeles, California.
- How do I care for my clothing?
- Cold wash with similar colors. Tumble dry low. No bleach. If needed, iron inside out on a low heat setting.
- Can you draw my favorite animal?
- We love hearing what you'd like to see next, feel free to email us at email@example.com
- Where is the money going?
- 20% of your order goes directly to the conservation connected to the animal on the tee. Our donations are calculated and distributed annually.
- How did you choose the organizations?
- Our conservation partners went through a lengthy vetting process to ensure we were working with people and communities making an ethical impact on the wildlife.
- How much is shipping?
- We have a flat rate of $5 for all orders.
- Shipping for orders on 3 + shirts is free.
- Can I track my order?
- We will email you a tracking number when your order has left the warehouse.
- What countries do you ship to?
- Currently, we ship to the U.S and Canada.
- What am I signing up for?
- One of the things that make us unique is the relationship we have with our partnering conservations, a relationship we strive to include you in. Once you've purchased a tee you've also helped contribute to saving that animal, therefore you are now a conservationist. We want to keep you updated on how your donation is making a difference for the wildlife you care about. We promise not to flood your inbox, sign up for our newsletter for quarterly conservation updates and new products!