Proud Earthling / Biodegradable Tee
- Sustainabilitee is proudly the highest rated cradle-to-cradle gold certified sustainable apparel available in the United States.
- Every Sustainabiltee product is knitted from 100% organic cotton, hand harvested from a regenerative co-op farm in India.
- Sustainbabilitee’s exclusive Creamy Cotton fabric and contemporary fit provide daily comfort not only for the body, but for the soul.
- We only print with soy and water based ink as an alternative to plastisol inks.
- Soy ink being pigment suspended in renewable soybean oil versus petroleum oil; and water based ink being suspended in water. All of our inks are plant based inks and utilize no animal or animal byproducts.
- We use citrus based cleaners in our shop. We have no harsh chemicals and are a solvent free shop.
- We utilize a water filtration system that cleans the water down to 10 microns.
CLASSIC LONG SLEEVE
Our Classic Long Sleeve is a unisex cut that fits snug.
Our Classic style is a unisex cut that is slightly oversized.
Each Classic 2.0 style tee is made from 5 plastic water bottles and recycled cotton. Unisex fit.
Each Boxy style tee is made from 100% recycled cotton. This is a straight body fit that's cropped to hit at the hips, with a wider neck and slightly cropped sleeves.
We currently ship across the United States and Canada. The cost of shipping is a flat rate of $5 for all orders. When your order has shipped, we'll email you a tracking number. Since we ship daily from California, you can expect your package in 2-5 business days depending on your location.
(If you live outside of this area and would like to make a purchase, email us at email@example.com to see what can be arranged!)