Australia Wildlife Print
- Art by Dana Veraldi.
- 11x17” Archival Pigment Prints.
- This print features Australian wildlife including a Kangaroo, Koala, Wombat, Glossy Black Cockatoo, Dingo, and Potoroo.
- In the center, the First Nations Peoples' flag is painted. The black represents the Aboriginal people. The yellow circle represents the sun and giver of life. The red symbolizes the Earth and the Aboriginal peoples' spiritual relation to the land.
- Printed by Tappan Collective.
- Limited Edition Numbered Prints.
CLASSIC LONG SLEEVE
Our Classic Long Sleeve is a unisex cut that fits snug.
Our Classic style is a unisex cut that is slightly oversized.
Each Classic 2.0 style tee is made from 5 plastic water bottles and recycled cotton. Unisex fit.
Each Boxy style tee is made from 100% recycled cotton. This is a straight body fit that's cropped to hit at the hips, with a wider neck and slightly cropped sleeves.
We currently ship across the United States and Canada. The cost of shipping is a flat rate of $5 for all orders. When your order has shipped, we'll email you a tracking number. Since we ship daily from California, you can expect your package in 2-5 business days depending on your location.
(If you live outside of this area and would like to make a purchase, email us at email@example.com to see what can be arranged!)